Today’s Ben Altadonna Daily Marketing Tip: How To Create Fertile Ground In Your Head For Success
Recently a member suggested that I write a book basically about creating fertile ground in your head.
What I think he meant is the type of thinking, responding, and being that enables you to be more effective and productive.
If or when time permits, I may write such a book because I do think that it IS what separates the winners from those that continue to create, attract, and struggle with resistance of all types.
Today I will give you a fast “top of my head” list…12 potential chapter titles of such a book. (In no specific order)
1. Confidence – Do whatever you need to do to get it and defend it.
2. Optimism – Be around optimistic people and choose to be optimistic.
3. Integrity – You have to love yourself. Forgive yourself from the past so that you can create the possibility to transform. Then honor your word.
4. Oxygen – Your brain needs it. Exercise daily, get plenty of rest, and learn how to breathe.
5. Frequent small and ideally, balanced meals – Maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
6. Breaks, Rest, Naps – When you feel stressed, get some.
7. Be in “the now”. – Waste little time thinking about the past or the future. Being in the present can reduce stress, anxiety, and procrastination. It also creates the clarity needed to think and respond appropriately and accurately which sometimes is doing nothing at all.
8. Gratitude – Don’t let your happiness be determined by how much money is in your bank account, the kind of home you live in, car that you drive, clothes that you wear, etc. Be happy with what you already have. It’s okay to want things but don’t think that you necessarily need them. Be thankful and say “Thank You” often.
9. Discomfort – Train yourself to be able to endure discomfort. Most people are shameless as it relates to how comfortable they must be to be happy; as if they are entitled to a pain free/struggle free life. That’s not reality. Their attitude about discomfort only attracts more of it.
10. Focus outside of your own needs. – Life rewards the givers not the takers. Life rewards producers not consumers. Putting others ahead of yourself pays off.
11. Be around nature and animals. – Personally my faith helps create and nurture the fertile ground in my head. I also am never stressed when I’m far from anything “man-made”.
12. Forgiveness – This is HUGE. I live a big life and have been “wronged” by many in and outside of this profession. I’m sure you can related. Bottom line, let it go.
Well that’s it for now. I hope this helps.
Go here to learn more about our fast growing Nationwide ChiroTrust Meet-ups
*Lastly, If you are a chiropractor and would like to learn more about ChiroTrust, or if you feel you need help with chiropractic marketing strategies, getting new patients and communicating with your existing ones you should pick up a copy of “Are Chiropractors Being Brainwashed?” For a free copy, see below. Even if chiropractic marketing strategies is not your thing, this latest book exposes why most practice building tactics don’t work and what you, your staff, and/or your associate doctor can do about it. This 152 page book reveals immediate no cost/low cost elegant solutions that most consultants pray that you never discover! To download your free copy now, simply only enter your email address below.