If you could only be either fit or rich, not both, which would you choose?
- You look good
- You feel good
- You have endless energy
- You can function without pain
- Your body performance is high
- You aren’t rich (you must be more aware of where the money goes—exercise , nature, friends, and family are your entertainment)
- You live long
- You don’t look or feel fit or healthy
- You can own expensive things
- You can help others financially
- You can eat out every night and day
- You can take exotic vacations
- You aren’t fit (immune system, metabolically, endocrine)
- Your lifespan is compromised
Optimizing what matters to you always comes with a cost.
There is no balance in “fit” or “rich”.
But there could be balance with both.
Get after it!