Most Chiropractors are lazy.
There… I said it.
Sure, they get to work on time and may even wait past closing time for their last patient of the day.
…but that “ain’t” work.
Here’s what is:
- Waking up early. Early. 5 am. 4 am even better.
- Going to bed early. 9 pm. 8 pm is more preferable.
- Always doing something daily that inches you toward achieving big goals… aside from simply providing “food, shelter, and clothing.”
- Maintaining a highly disciplined daily diet consisting of extreme nutrition and quantified workouts. I recommend researching the Carnivore Diet. It’s done wonders for me. Or a version recommended by Dr. Paul Saladino, M.D. and of course, the X3Bar (www.X3Bar.com).
- Pushing yourself beyond what most people think is necessary… in generosity, in the display of your character, in how you present and move through the world.
At 61, I am still pushing hard and I love it.
I shock even myself in terms of what I can accomplish each and every day, 7 days per week.
Listen, there is nothing wrong with being average or even being lazy.
Most people are.
It’s just not how I think you can achieve a long, exciting, and meaningful life.