Here Are 5 Chiropractic Email Marketing Tips From Ben Altadonna
Everybody LOVES email. Why? Because it’s cheap to send out, practically zero cost.
But is it effective and is it really “zero”?????
We all know that open rates, the % of those who actually open the email, can be anywhere between 10 and 20% which doesn’t impress too many people.
So at the end of the day, is it just about money in, money out?
Is it just about response?
I don’t think so.
Those who use email as a part of their chiropractic marketing should consider these 5 Chiropractic Email Marketing Tips:
1. The relationship with “the email list” – Emailing those whom you don’t know, don’t have a relationship with, and don’t have permission to email (spamming) costs you way more than you ever can make from the list. Why? Because there is no leverage. The benefits are short lived. Time and energy is money. My members have relationships with their list and as a result, along with what we email out for them, they can generate revenue from that list over their entire career.
2. Be about them, not you. If your emailing is just about you and not about them and what interest them, you’re leaving money on the table. Your marketing is selfish and lazy.
3. You must not be boring. Boring emails don’t get read. My emails and the ChiroTrust emails to patients get read at rates much higher than the majority of emails that go out to solicit products and services. Why? Because of the “message to market” match as well as the respect that the recipients have for me and my members. But more importantly because they aren’t boring.
4. Additional “learn more” links. Every email should have links to help build credibility, elaborate on what has been said, provide additional information, and/or to provide a clear “call to action”. Nobody does this better in Chiropractic than ChiroTrust. Each email links to other websites, articles, and email tracts.
5. Lastly, clear “opt out” language. Respect your list. Your reputation depends on it.
So, there you go, email can make a lot of sense as part of your chiropractic marketing strategy. Just make sure you incorporate my Chiropractic Email Marketing Tips into the campaign.
Leave Your Comment Below!