Want to turn your ChiroTrust blog into money? (To upgrade your membership, call Larry @ 925-743-3779.)
To remind you, your blog has either your name or your practice name in its url.
www.DrConradHiltonBlog.com (This address does NOT exist…just a sample of how we incorporate each member’s name into their Blog.)
HERE’S HOW TO TURN IT INTO MONEY…
- Put your Blog address on your business card.
- Put your Blog address on all patient forms and communication material.
- Put your Blog address on your other websites.
- Put a link to your Blog under every YouTube video you publish (if you are doing YouTube videos).
- Twice a day, post an article from your Blog onto Facebook. (Free and paid posts targeting
- Facebook accounts in your town, and your email list that has Facebook accounts. Instructions in The Vault.)
- Link to your Blog from the “Daily Health Update” emails (We already do this for ChiroTrust members.)
- Add your Blog address to any mailings that you do to your patients (Blog postcard, Monthly Pain Relief Updates, Periodic letters, etc.)
You (like me) are in the “Attention” Business.
We weren’t as much “pre-internet” but these days we are.
Because people and patients are already used to consuming a lot of content.
So if you think daily emails are too much, you are making a huge mistake.
Heck, you could email your list twice a day if you provide enough value.
So embrace and use your Blog.
Submit your patient emails to ChiroTrust.
Get and keep attention.
If not, you and I are out of business.
It’s that simple and with the help of ChiroTrust, it is simple.
So what do you have to do today to implement better and more often?