Chiropractors fall into so many traps.
All are traps that do not lead to success.
That is why “inaccurate thinking” is your biggest enemy.
It can cost you a lifetime of sadness and struggle.
So what’s the short answer solution?
Don’t think about what other Chiropractors are doing.
Don’t think about what Chiropractic is to you.
Don’t think about working Fridays and Saturdays or necessarily working more.
Don’t think about the past or the future.
…and more money, more stuff does not equal happiness.
…BUT WHAT I HAVE FOUND AMONG CHIROTRUST MEMBERS IS THIS:
- Working 4 days a week increases happiness.
- Knowing that most of your marketing is done for you increases happiness.
- Living a simple, balanced, and in the moment life increases happiness.
- Giving patients what they want increases happiness.
- Being valued and respected increases happiness.
Even “Pleasure” can be a trap and doesn’t necessarily equal happiness.
From the book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F%3k ( I intentionally misspelled the last word):
“Pleasure is a false god. Research shows that people who focus their energy on superficial pleasures end up more anxious, more emotionally unstable, and more depressed. Pleasure is the most superficial form of life satisfaction and therefore the easiest to obtain and the easiest to lose.”