Procrastination is defined as the delay or postponement of an action.
Are you procrastinating about any of the following?
- Hiring a C.A.
- Letting a C.A. go
- Completing paperwork
- Losing weight
- Working out
- Remodeling the office
- Continuing Ed Credits
- Upgrading software
- Ordering and wearing a white clinic jacket
- Mailing out the O.I.C. postcard each and every month
- Mailing out the Monthly Pain Relief Updates each and every month
- Getting Adjusted
- Evaluating your fee schedule and treatment protocols and recommendations
- Changing or tweaking your practice name.
- Implementing ChiroTrust fully and asking for help when you need it
- Locking in a 2021 date at the Carmel Clarity House
- Locking in your zip code for ChiroTrust Español
Why would a member procrastinate?
Because he or she is human.
But humans are ordinary.
“Ordinary” is always comfortable, cheap, and easy…with no special or distinctive features.
Ordinary is normal
Patients are normal too…
- They don’t do something unless they absolutely have to.
- Given the opportunity, they will blame you for not getting better.
- You have to stay in their face practically 24-7 to get them to take action.
To get things done and get what you ultimately want…
YOU must be EXTRAORDINARY
When a new member asks…
“How long does it take to see results….
What can I expect from ChiroTrust?”
The voice in my head says,
“What can I expect from YOU doc?”
Thankfully, most ChiroTrust members reach a turning point.
They make a decision to be extraordinary or they experience the moment when they realize that results depend on them being and acting extraordinary.
If you stay with ChiroTrust long enough, if it hasn’t happened to you yet, it will.
But why wait?
Choose to be extraordinary today. Right now. This very moment.
…because to me, you already are.
Leave Your Comment Below!