At your age, is it worth it?
- Spending more time with people who aren’t like you.
- Putting yourself in uncomfortable situations.
- Making even more commitments and honoring them.
- Acquiring new skills.
- Waking up earlier.
- Adopting better eating and exercising habits.
- Mending broken relationships.
- Being more productive with your time.
Not because you aren’t already enough, but because you are.
Not because you necessarily need to have more money, influence, or material possessions, but because you probably don’t—even if you are certain that you do.
Not because you’ll be happier, healthier, or live longer, but because there are no guarantees in life.
That’s how to feel alive.
That’s how to become more self-aware.
That’s how you create confidence, contribution, clarity, and ultimately what I think matters most…
Peace in your heart, mind, and soul.