You don’t have to believe me but…
After working with thousands of Chiropractors and patients, it is quite clear that they each think exactly the same way and are extremely predictable.
Most patients “can’t handle the truth” and
most Chiropractors “can’t handle the truth”.
That is why most people don’t go to Chiropractors and why
most Chiropractors either struggle or own a “stuck” practice.
Now, you don’t need me to explain what “truth” most patients can’t handle. Whatever you think that is, it’s good enough for me and I’d probably agree with you.
So, what is it that Chiropractors can’t handle?
- Why their town, practice, and situation is not unique.
- Why their practice name repels patients.
- Why they can and should close Fridays and Saturdays.
- Why there is no market for what they are selling.
- Why short-term care builds practices and long-term care doesn’t.
- How they became brainwashed.
- How to elegantly attract patients without high overhead, without selling, and without appearing desperate.
…and most Chiropractors can’t handle a conversation with me.
Because I request short answers (typically “Yes” or “No”)
and because I just want to talk about the facts as they relate to their practice right now—not the past, not 5-10 years from now. Just the facts.
So instead of focusing on why patients frustrate you, focus on who you can and should control and that’s what YOU choose to believe, what YOU focus on, and what YOU get done each day.
See, you don’t have to convince patients of anything.
Once YOU accept the truth, that is.
I already know the answer.
You do. Yes you. 🙂
I can help you build a better business.
I can help you work with less stress.
I can help you enjoy Chiropractic and your patients like never before.
…IF you can handle the truth—not what Chiropractic Colleges and Chiropractic Consultants have led you to believe.