Life is too short to worry about every little thing but…
The better you manage your time,
the less worrying you will do.
Here are a few (some admittedly embarrassing) things that I do to save time…
- skip breakfast
- go to bed at 8 pm (some reading), wake up between 4 & 5
- shower only if I must
- sleep in my Sprinter every chance I get
- be alone as often as possible
- get rid of as many personal items as possible
- say “no, thank you” to most invitations that have to do with doing nothing
- no TV
- read only 5 books… over and over again
- employ money to help others and use my time only if I have to (family excluded)
- delegate almost everything—do only what only I can do
- avoid small talk
- ignore everything outside of my control
Saving time isn’t about doing things fast.
It’s about getting the right things done.
That’s why I do everything that I can to give me the time and the space that I need to do JUST that.
Here are a few questions for you…
What would it take for YOU to only walk in your practice, and do nothing but adjust and then leave?
What can you give up?
How much time would you get back?
What can you get rid of?
People like to be distracted and feel busy.
They also like to be around people just like them.
On occasion, question what you do, why you do it, and above all, what really matters.
Because most things don’t.