I love the end and the beginning of the year.
It’s when the magic happens.
- Lessons learned
- Goals established
- Plans made
It’s also a good time to think about house cleaning, relocation of assets, and increasing efficiencies.
Here’s a short random list of things to think about, review, or work on…
- insurance policies
- will-living trust
- things to sell, throw away, give away
- appointments and/or labs to schedule
- friends and/or family to visit/contact
- new habits to make, old ones to break
- vacation dates for 2023
- health and relationship goals
- new hobbies/activities to explore