Members of ChiroTrust…
There are only two ways to make money:
And I would have to say, there are more ways to make money dishonorably.
Here are just a few…
- Charge as much as possible.
- Fine tune your report of findings, your procedures, and your scripts to persuade, convince, or even scare people who don’t know any better into believing that they need more care than what your peers would consider as conservative and appropriate.
- Sell unnecessary products and/or services.
- Whenever you can, use up as much available insurance benefits as possible.
- Use strategies and tactics that only serve your best interest and not the best interest of your patients and the Chiropractic profession.
- When treating each patient, for the sake of time, do whatever you can to cut corners.
- Across the board, charge insurance patients more than cash patients.
Making money for making money’s sake is low on the honor scale.
Not perfecting your craft is low on the honor scale.
So is, as a business owner, getting more out of transaction than the customer.
Once you truly get this, any temptation to alter who you are, what you do, and how you conduct yourself solely for money’s sake goes by the wayside.
This is extremely freeing.
Clarity comes into focus.
Jealous and/or envy, wonder, and worry disappears.
So does caring what the other guys or gals in the profession are up to.
You are no longer distracted or impressed.
…Because whomever makes the most money isn’t the winner. Those who have the most loyal customers, clients, and patients are.
So if you are practicing honorably, know that you are already a winner.
Keep your head up high and if you go down a path of honor long enough, you will get where you want to go.
Trust me, I’ve been through a lot.
Business IS tough.
Business is NOT for the faint of heart.
…and being honorable is the only way to maintain your reputation, your relevance, and your peace of mind.
Leave Your Comment Below!