Attracting money is a byproduct of proper sequencing of both thought and execution—a frame or model, if you will.
It’s also a never ending process that requires occasional “house cleaning” to eliminate the complexities that always arise and accompany growth and to help get you to the next level with more ease, efficiency, profitability, and peace of mind.
In order of importance, here’s a general sequence that helps me “make it up” and then begin to “make it real.”
- What is my unique ability? What can I not only do better, but differently? Differently beats better. Differently and better beats everything.
- Does anybody care? Is there a market for my unique ability? Thinking that there is a market doesn’t mean that there actually is a market. The more they care, the greater the chance of success.
- What can I create that solves the problem that they are having right now? The best market is a market that will have the problem over and over again. Think treat, not cure, correct, or prevent. These are all very hard sells. Truth be told, most everybody (including you and me) is not willing or able to do what it takes to fix anything.
- What message matches the market? Meeting them where they’re at and speaking their language is way more important and effective than educating them about what you want them to buy. Education is the enemy of a sale.
- How will I get their attention, keep their attention, and give them value for free before, during, and ever after the sale? This is where virtually every business and practice fails miserably. It’s why I created ChiroTrust. It’s the most elegant way to give them what they ultimately want and solve their #1 problem at the same time.
Keep it simple.
Keep it relevant.
Make it slippery so that there is no resistance ever.
ChiroTrust has done it all for you. I’ve thought this stuff through for you and your market.
Nevertheless, it’s important that you know why the right model matters.