Want to eliminate money worries?
Want to be healthier?
Want to look and feel younger?
Want to work less and take every Friday off?
Want to spend more time with your family, friends, hobbies, and special interests?
Never Retire. Ever.
Here’s the strategy and you can start today. See, it’s merely a choice. A decision…
- Have enough term life insurance to pay off your debt and allow your loved one/s to live comfortably. Compared to the amount of work and money that it would take to save up that amount, insurance is cheap. It’s a bargain. Now you don’t have to save up a pile of cash.
- Get your diet and exercise routine down. Read The Longevity Diet by Valter Longo.
- Quit any vices that you know are damaging to your body and/or wellbeing.
- Don’t buy stupid stuff—depreciating assets, things that you either will rarely use or will sooner or later get tired of. You already know that you can’t buy happiness. So why try? Less is more. Health is wealth. Trust me.
- Make enough so that you can have a modest life, save a few bucks, and do things that create meaning and memories.
- Watch less or no television and keep social media consumption at a minimum.
- Surround yourself with friends and other families who have the same or similar values.
- Work hard Monday – Thursday.
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge Friday – Sunday.
- Manage your mind and your madness. Read / consume content that supports this way of living. (The 4-Hour Workweek, books on minimalism, Plum Village videos on YouTube)
I’m not giving you financial advice. Consult with a professional, if you wish. Just know that these professionals can be self-serving. So stay aware of that.
I’m just sharing with you what works for me and many others whom I know and respect.
Retirement is vastly overrated. I highly recommend against it.
I am never going to retire.
My worries are few and…
I want the same for you.