Some of you ChiroTrust members don’t know how good you have it.
Here’s what I mean…
If all of you ONLY did these things…you’d be a lot better off and a lot more relaxed and happier:
- Submit your emails to ChiroTrust so that your list gets “The Daily Health Updates”.
- Use the ChiroTrust business cards—the ones with “The Pledge” on the back side.
- Adhere the ChiroTrust “DomeTag” on the outside of your front door and the paint-friendly versions on the doors of your adjusting rooms.
- Snail mail out the Blog Postcard and The Monthly Pain Relief Updates to your list.
- Wear a white clinic jacket and a tie. (Or an equivalent if you are female)
- Use the ReliefAssist marketing to attract new patients and allow us to market ReliefAssist for you in your daily emails to your list.
- Occasionally attend a LIVE Committee meeting. It’s free. The next one is December 2nd. Some seats are still available. (800-795-5221)
- Get your phones answered live 24-7 (Need help or have questions, call the number above.)
- Really give people only what they want and avoid the temptation of doing the money motivated things. That’s how you keep your practice simple, self-sustaining, and profitable.
- Work only Mon.-Thur.
Not too difficult.
This may require you to eliminate a lot of the stress creating complexities that have gradually crept into your practice, your marketing, and in your mind and that’s okay… these things happen over time and it’s your job to do these periodic complexity removal activities at least once a year.
AS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA…
A great hobby but it takes time to implement and takes time to keep up with the ever changing rules of the game.
As these platform mature, the cost to engage with them goes up.
IF I WERE YOU, THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD DO…
- Each day, take one of your 600+ blog articles and post it in your personal and business Facebook Page. This costs NO money and can be done anywhere and from your smartphone.
- Boost one of your Blog articles to EVERY Facebook user in your town or a zip code radius that makes sense and to every Facebook user on your email list as well as your “retargeting list”. To create and grow this list, make sure you have a tracking pixel on your blog. (Training for this is in The Vault.)
Social media marketing is not dead but for your success, don’t make it too complicated and keep it all in perspective.
…because if you don’t do the 10 things listed above first, right, and continuously, nothing else matters.