As you know, living in a Chiropractic Industry Bubble can be dangerous.
The phenomenon of “preaching to the choir” at seminars, forums, podcasts, webinars, etc. becomes a life and pastime of its own—a place for egos, showboating, embellishment, and like Disneyland, a world of fantasy.
To become immune to this distraction is to embrace reality because ultimately, the marketplace couldn’t care less what Chiropractors are passionate about.
Not to mention the fact that no matter what we say, most consumers don’t believe us.
No amount of research, proof, or charisma matters.
But what does matter is trust.
How do you create and maintain trust?
Here are just a few ways…
- Don’t over sell
- Don’t over treat
- Don’t over bill
- Listen more, speak less
- Position your practice to be as congruent with what consumers ALREADY WANT.
- Be consistent and reliable
- Strive for simplicity
- Add value before a patient starts care, while they’re under care, and after they’re released from care.
- Realize that you and the relationship you have with patients are just as much a part of your product as the care that you deliver.
- Just use ChiroTrust to market your practice so that you can focus on being the best Doctor you can be.
…Lastly, take a look at your office. Get rid of the clutter. Remove anything that is there to sell, convince, or “educate”. (TV in waiting room, brochures, chiro posters, etc.)
Pop the bubble.