With or without ChiroTrust, there are some D.C.s who will have a harder time making it than others.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
They are close to success, but they just can’t see it.
This has nothing to do with Chiropractic.
Here are just some of the reasons:
- They put their needs and fears before their customers.
- They are afraid to upset their parents/family/friends.
- They focus on the wrong things to do each day.
- They stopped learning and stopped challenging their belief system (and I’m not talking about religion).
- They don’t manage their time and the expectations of others wisely.
- They haven’t gotten good at saying “yes” and “no” appropriately.
- They don’t put in the necessary time to get the right things done at a speed that far surpasses the wrong things.
- They don’t “write the check” for things that matter like education, delegation, and outsourcing.
- They don’t focus on what they want and visualize their desired outcome.
As you see, there are a lot of “don’t”s.
It makes you wonder what people actually DO each day, doesn’t it? 🙂