Why work half days and/or Saturdays?
Who made this up?
There are (too) many sacred cows in Chiro… D.C.s doing because they’ve been done before by others.
Here are others…
- Patient “Appreciation” Days
- “Spinal Care Classes”
- free spinal “Exams” / Spinal “Screening”
- multiple day “report of findings”
- calling patients after their first adjustment
- roller tables, heat, ice…on most “insurance patients”
What’s worse is the mindset…
- “If they knew what we knew, everybody would be under Chiropractic care.”
- “I’m better than most Chiros.”
- “Patients need to comply to our way of doing things.”
What it takes to attract and keep patients (customers) has nothing specifically to do with Chiropractic and everything to do with common sense and pleasing them.
It’s not about us.
They don’t care what matters most… to us.
They can smell a rat, they know when they’re being sold, and can sniff out E.O.B. nonsense.
There is a whole other world out there that ChiroTrust and its members operate in, devoid of what keeps Chiros down, confused, and far away from the marketplace.
In the ChiroTrust World, patients want to come back and refer others…doctors help and refer to each other.
Take a hard look at what you do and how you do it.
Is it about you?
Is what you are you doing merely because it was the way you were taught, been doing for years, or assumed everyone did and does?
Do your patients really care and get value out of it?
Or is it inefficient, confusing, controversial, or a waste of your time and theirs?
More isn’t more.
Diminishing returns are real.
And so are industry norms that repel customers.
Leave Your Comment Below!