Building a practice is easy if you keep it simple but virtually impossible if you make it complex.
I know, I’ve built complex businesses in the past and nothing good ever comes out of them.
The problem with most Chiropractors is that they lack patience more than they lack patients.
They don’t have a patient problem.
Let me put it this way…
If you moved into a new area and met 10 people a month and quickly made friends with them but noticed after a month or two, they ignored your calls and stopped associating with you, would you blame all 10 of them for it or would you think, “Geez, what’s wrong with me?”
If it’s the latter, then you’d be asking the right question.
Chiropractic is no different.
Chiropractors don’t have a patient problem, they have a problem keeping them.
…But they never wonder why. They keep searching for new ways to replace each patient they lose.
That’s why for most Chiropractors, practicing is a never-ending struggle.
If every new ChiroTrust member would just follow instructions by reading the “Pocket Planner” and go into “The Vault”…and then implement, they’d succeed.
So if you are a new member, start with this….
- Send “The Relief Care Letter” to all your current patients and every patient that has been in your office in the last 12 months. Include three (3) ChiroTrust business cards (the template is in The Vault) exactly as shown.
- Answer your phone live before, during, and after hours. It amazes me how many times my staff calls and gets a recorded message. NEVER have a recorded message. Never. Either use the Virtual C.A. (see www.MyVirtualCA.com) or forward to a cell phone. Anything but a recorded message.
- Put the “DomeTag” on your front door and the decals on your adjustment doors.
- Order a white clinic jacket (read the article about this in The Vault) and affix the ChiroTrust lapel pin to it.
- Put “The Modern Physician Letter” counter display at the front desk. It’s in The Vault.
- Submit your patients’ email addresses to ChiroTrust. We are HIPAA compliant and use Marketo. That way, every patient gets the Daily Health Update that links to your Blog and your contact information
- Mail the Blog Postcard and the Monthly Pain Relief Updates to your mailing list. That way, your patients get mailed every 2 weeks along with their M-F emails.
DO THIS FIRST.
ChiroTrust makes patients into friends.
…and that’s how you will build your practice.
Not implementing ChiroTrust all the way is like putting a purchase on “lay-a-way” but expecting the product now.
That’s not how life works.
If you want to build your practice, then
build your relationships.
You don’t have new patient problem.
You’ve been ignoring your inactive patients who probably got offered a type of care that they didn’t want.
What did you suppose would happen?