It’s NOT a symptom of a failing practice.
It’s a merely a symptom of mental funk.
Now, I’m no psychologist but from what I’ve seen, practice burnout and mental funk is an environmental problem….
- Where you spend your time.
- Who you spend your time with.
- What you watch on TV.
- What you read.
- Who you listen and pay attention to.
The right environment fixes burnout.
The right environment puts you back into momentum.
The right environment makes everything a whole lot easier….
- You’ll gladly wake up earlier.
- No food cravings.
- You can’t wait to workout every day.
- Making decisions becomes clear and effortless.
- You regain your confidence.
- You become less distracted.
- You attract people, luck, opportunities, and money.
- You fall in love with your practice.
- You feel alive!
My best ChiroTrust members know this.
That’s why they attend our free business training, thinking, and support meetings held every 3 months where nothing is sold. That’s right, no pitching.
The next one is in/near Los Angeles.
…and if I were you, I’D GO!