Chiropractors tend to over complicate things…
- Fancy equipment.
- Expensive advertising.
- 5-6 day work weeks.
- Appointments only.
- Timely promotions and events.
- Local networking.
- Multiple products, services, and fees per procedure and case types.
- Drawn out report of findings and patient “education” procedures.
- Confusing explanations to prospects and patients.
- Internet marketing funnels and campaigns.
- Long-term goals that have no chance in hell of coming to fruition.
- Useless and demotivating reasons for why things are the way they are that also make absolutely no sense.
- Meaningless battle scars, fears, and excuses that keep them from decisions and executions.
I created ChiroTrust because in virtually every instance, the one and only solution is…
- SIMPLE POSITIONING, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES.
- ELEGANT & EVERGREEN ( NEVER ENDING ) MARKETING THAT ADDS VALUE, INCREASES RELEVANCE, AND / ELEVATES/ MAINTAINS REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIPS.
- GETTING ALL THE MARKETING OFF OF YOUR PLATE SO THAT YOU CAN ADJUST, GET PAID, AND GO HOME… AND HAVE A 3-DAY WEEKEND EACH AND EVERY WEEK.
See, it’s not really about collecting a ton of money each month.
It’s about freedom, experiences, peace of mind, and PROFIT.