Getting things done is the name of the game.
Here is how I get more things done than most…
- I wake up and go to sleep early.
- I don’t watch TV.
- I put work before “fun”.
- I invest time to think.
- I leave nothing to memory. Everything is written down.
- I don’t waste time with time wasters.
- I pay others to help me.
- I am alone at least two consecutive hours each day.
- I maintain high energy by eating right and moving my body as much as possible.
- I protect my time by managing the expectations of others.
I also work alone so that my members don’t have to.
We are allotted 24 hours each day and hands down…
How you spend those 24 hours is more important and valuable than how you spend your money.