Relax, as it relates to business, it’s all a game.
Not to disrespect the sanctity of the doctor-patient relationship but…
- You can’t take things personally.
- You can’t exaggerate the value of your point of view.
- You can’t live in regret and/or worrying about tomorrow.
- You can’t let money dominate your thoughts.
- You can’t control others.
Do the best you can.
Be honest with yourself.
In the context of lightheartedness, thankfulness, gratitude, thinking accurately, constant learning, constant action, confidence, and expectation, everything is perfect and works out for the good.
Yes, there is perfection in imperfection
Perfection is seldom reward.
Make decisions quickly.
Never look back.
Enjoy the process.
Enjoy the game.
Enjoy each day.