Most Business owners, from beginners to billionaires, ask similar questions…
- Am I running out of new customers?
- Are my loyal customers still as loyal as they once were?
- Is my product/service as up to date, relevant, and exciting as it can be?
- Am I losing my edge?
- Should I be working as hard as I used to?
- Do I need to rebrand, knock myself off, or branch out into other industries, niches, or categories?
- Should I sell and start over?
- Why am I repulsed and reactive so easily?
- Am I worthy of bigger and better things?
- Am I happy?
These are all normal and perpetual questions.
If you can relate to any or all of them yourself, know this…
You don’t have to be great all the time.
You don’t have to feel great all the time.
All you have to do is stay in the game, remain positive/optimistic, and focus on your strengths and weaknesses equally.
The middle will take care of itself.