- Worry about money and your future.
- Wonder why patients aren’t responding to you or why your practice isn’t doing better.
- Walk around with a secret negative attitude towards virtually everyone and everything related to the practice.
…ALL WHILE WANTING YOUR PRACTICE TO GROW.
It’s an impossible strategy.
It won’t work.
I’ve never met anyone or seen anything grow with this mental state.
It just doesn’t work that way.
Have you ever had a day where you were negative, burned out, or maybe just hated your business and also had the best new patient day of your life?
I doubt it.
NOW TRY THIS INSTEAD…
- Drive to the office expecting everything to work out.
- Have love in your heart for all whom you encounter.
- Visualize your perfect day unfolding in vivid detail.
You don’t need to be a “Law of Attraction” believer to have this work for you.
Just know that like attracts like.
…and what you attempt to annihilate you create.
But when you align your thoughts and expectations with what you want, you’ll feel better and the world around you occurs accordingly.