If you are going through something personally or professionally, months-to-years from now, you will prevail… and you will look back and see the silver lining in it all. For sure.
That is why, Life IS good.
For all of us.
- If your life seems better than good right now, here are some things to consider and/or remember…
- There is a such thing as luck…both good and bad. The tide can change at any time.
- You can never coast and should always continue to generate and convert “leads”.
- Your business should continue to evolve, improve, and become simpler and more elegant… a byproduct of eliminating the underperforming processes and complexities that undoubtedly occur over time.
- Always strive to live far below your means…that way, no matter what, you’ll be okay.
- Don’t let “success” change you. Stay humble, always work hard, and be thankful.
- Don’t spoil your family. Be an example and a reminder of what really matters.
- Never ever EVER take your patients (customers) for granted…don’t forget who “butters your toast”.
To be honest, I am just as happy and as miserable as I was when I was 14.
Nothing much has changed.
Somewhere in the middle seems to be the best place for me.
It’s the shortest distance from both ends.