The ONLY way to build a practice is to A) have a practice that people want to experience and B) keep in touch with your market and all of your patients all the time.
So here are some questions to ask yourself…
1. Is there anything about my practice that doesn’t already position me as successful EVEN IF I am not yet as successful as I want to be?
- Windows clean (Clean Clean Windows)?
- Office exterior in pristine condition and office interior clean, orderly, uncluttered, and professional?
- Do I “dress for success” or is my attire based primarily on comfort?
2. Am I confident, competent, and charismatic?
- Do I smile enough?
- Do I listen enough?
- Does my fear keep me from challenging myself and taking risks?
3. Do I nurture relationships and spend enough quality time with each patient?
- Does their coverage dictate what they “get” or do I give everyone only what they need, want, and enjoy?
- Do I see them as “case type” and not people?
- Do I ignore my community and all those patients who are no longer coming in?
4. Do I communicate to hundreds of people each day?
- Snail mail?
- Past patients?
- Current patients?
- In my community?
Lastly, embrace feeling overwhelmed because if you don’t feel overwhelmed, then you aren’t doing enough.
Be hard on yourself.
…because you can’t expect to make more without doing and being more.
ChiroTrust is here to help.