Want to stand out?
Want to enjoy your work?
Want to build a real business?
…Then do what you are good at.
See, I hate golf.
Because I suck at it.
Basically we all enjoy what we are good at.
So what ARE you good at?
Are you a great adjuster?
- Then do videos about it for other D.C.s on YouTube.
- Write a book about it.
- Mentor other docs.
Is fitness your thing?
- Incorporate it into your practice.
- Market your practice just to people like you.
- Create a local fitness-related business.
Are you really good at public speaking?
- Then do more of that (both live and online).
- Get interviewed/Interview others (consider all media).
- Run for local office.
See, when you do what you enjoy, provided that you continue to market the front end of your practice (neck and back pain) and not cannibalize where your money is currently and truly coming from…
And…Your practice, both directly and indirectly.
As for things that you suck at…
Leave Your Comment Below!