As I’ve observed ChiroTrust practices grow to become highly profitable with the least amount of work and effort, I’ve realized just how valuable a typical patient is.
When say “typical” I don’t mean spinal decompression, functional medicine, cold laser, MUA, weight loss, massage, work comp, or PI, but rather a neck pain and/or back pain patient receiving hands-on short-term Chiropractic care.
These typical patients may not bring in the FAST money but within a few short years, they are way more valuable to ChiroTrust Members than other D.C.s:
- They are easier to manage (less hassle).
- Their procurement costs are lower.
- They are easier to attract and keep.
- They return for more care in the future.
- They refer more of their friends, family, and co-workers.
With ChiroTrust systems in place, “typical” patients form the foundation of a more stable and sustainable practice.