I’m not sure about you, but for me, life has never been easy.
The first 20 years of my life were pretty much spent on the sidelines observing others make things happen and/or put on a good show.
Other than starting Chiropractic school at 26, most of my 20s was a blur.
It was like life was having a party and I wasn’t invited.
But you know what?
It all worked out way better than I could have ever imagined and here’s why…
- I have been and continue to be extremely observant. I can smell hype a mile away.
- I am very patient and always prepared.
- My happiness isn’t tied to outcome.
- I put people before money.
- I don’t run on adulation.
So, there you have it.
…and you know what?
I know that deep down, that every D.C. is or will one day become the same way and will also attribute these traits to their long-term and truly fulfilling success.