- The best Chiropractor in the world will go broke without good marketing.
- “Everything is marketing” is more accurate than “marketing is everything”.
- Chiropractic is one of the easiest businesses to succeed in… if you avoid the temptation of over-selling, over-telling, and over-treating.
- Nobody cares about what you think as much as you think they should. So, listen to them and just give ‘em what they want. No brain-damage, no frustration, and… you’ll get what you want too.
- How you practiced years ago, how successful you once were, and how badly you need to succeed… none of that means anything or matters. It does not change what works and what doesn’t work in today’s environment.
- Simple practices are easier to build and maintain over the short term and the long run.
- You don’t have to work 30-40 hours per week.
- You don’t have to work Fridays and/or Saturdays.
- Even if they provided care for free, most D.C.s would struggle getting and keeping patients.
- If you are struggling in practice, then for sure, you are not thinking accurately. It’s not the profession, it’s not your town, it’s not the market. It’s you and that’s a good thing if you are willing to change your thinking.
Bottom line: Just get things done.
Let the process and the results be your guide.