What is it?
It’s a tendency to interpret, look for, or even make up evidence to confirm your existing attitude and point of view.
This is extremely prevalent amongst broke, failing, struggling, and/or stuck Chiropractic practice owners.
Here are some examples…
- You got “ripped off” by a Chiropractic “consultant”; therefore, according to you and/or your spouse, anyone who makes similar result claims must be a consultant and is also rip-off artist.
- Everything you’ve “tried” didn’t work; therefore, you believe that nothing works. It’s not you. It’s “them”.
- You see other small businesses struggle; therefore, you believe that it’s difficult or impossible to succeed where you’re at.
- You think that “doing insurance” is not worth the hassle and that there is a better way. So you believe the “cash practice” claims and ignore what the vast majority of successful practices do (accept and bill insurance) and ignore that most “cash practices” fail.
- You think that you would do a lot better only if you knew how to kill it on Facebook and/or YouTube. So you become a fan of your peers online, dabble in it yourself, and ignore what really builds and maintains a stable, low-overhead referral-based practice: clinical competence, proper practice positioning, value creation before, during, and after “the sale”, and relationship nurturing and preservation.
Don’t let your biases get the best of you and your practice.
Use common sense.
Compare and contrast accurately.
Spend “Time To Think”, not react.
It’s how and when ChiroTrust can and will attract all your new patients for you.
Maybe YOU need to see and hear what’s possible again…and watch and read ALL of these stories… Click Here