Ben Altadonna: What Struggling Chiropractors have a lot in common.
Here’s the list. Study and Do The Opposite:
1. They think that they can’t afford a C.A..
2. They think that they have to work Fridays and Saturdays.
3. They focus far too much on the past and/or the future and far too little on today.
4. They have terrible practice names and tend too be far too passionate about their way of doing things opposed to what works in the real world.
5. They don’t act, speak, or think as if they are already successful.
6. They don’t like change.
7. They are not coachable.
8. They don’t question why they do what they do and when asked, they really don’t have a great answer.
9. They don’t protect their confidence.
10. They don’t say “Thank You” enough.
11. They think that most people are out to get them; they have a victim mentality.
12. They don’t value their time or the time of others.
13. They are afraid to “Write The Check”. Updated 4/14/2014 (lots of questions about this one). Here is Ben’s response:
“Successful chiropractors invest in themselves and their practices and are willing pay for it. They know that you get what you pay for; they don’t value “free”. They understand to be the best they must demand the best and be around the best…and the quickest access you must pay the toll.” ~Ben Altadonna
14. They want control but aren’t willing to take responsibility.
15. They truly believe that their town and/or patients are different and say things like, “That wouldn’t work in my practice.”
16. They think that being a good Chiropractor should be good enough.
17. They’ve created a persona that helps them feel good and less intimidated by others but it does nothing to build their practices.
18. They are not “results” driven.
19. Their office doesn’t look professional.
20. They don’t wear white clinic jackets (I didn’t like wearing them either but that’s besides the point).
What are you not willing to do differently or think differently about?
Chances are, it’s THOSE THINGS that are holding you back!