Anger, fear, resentment, regret, and worry will NOT build your practice… but they will tear it down.
Your practice is you. So, if you are in a funk, then your practice is in a funk.
We are always the cause of our experiences and our reaction to them.
Here are the attitudes that have served me well…
- The only way I will get what I want is by giving others what they want… first.
- The less that I react emotionally to good things or bad things or the news, the more effective I become.
- Let “right and wrong” go. Accept what is as is, and work with it and not against it.
- What I focus on grows.
- Stress is a result of inaccurate thinking and unfinished business. Nothing more, nothing less.
So get rid of the…
- “Yeah but…”
- “If only…”
- “I can’t…”
- “I won’t…”
- “You don’t understand…”
- “It’s not fair…”
- “I’m not able to…”
- “I will when…”
Be who you want to become now, not who you once were or necessarily are.
- How should you look?
- How should you act?
- What should you believe?
- Who should you associate with?
- What should you do differently?
Just Be It!