Unfortunately, 2018 was another bad year for most Chiropractors.
There are a few reasons for this:
1. They continue to try to sell long care plans and prevention—the hardest sell.
2. They are not willing to give the market what IT wants and HOW it wants it. Short-Term Pain Relief Care IS and will ALWAYS BE the market. Period.
3. They waste time and money on expensive seminars, coaching, masterminds, Internet marketing, and on adding the latest cannibalizing products and services to their practices. They are being scammed.
4. They relinquish their control, power, and profits by becoming a franchisee. They become a glorified employee.
5. They ignore the fact that marketing and practice building occurs BEFORE, DURING, and most importantly, AFTER you procure the patient. Practices don’t grow when you focus too much on increasing case value and patient replacement.
The money is NOT in “PVA”, “Pre-Pays”, “P.I.” or pitching a new product or service.
The money is NOT in a bigger office, a new town, or buying an existing practice.
The “money” IS in low overhead and using ChiroTrust for all your marketing and support.
Keeping it simple is best.
Work less, eliminate, and delegate more.
That way, you can work 4 days a week and ignore chasing the next “thing” in Chiropractic.
That way, you can eliminate the Facebook, YouTube, and Social Media BS.
Life and Chiropractic is simple if you choose to make it that way.
But by default, most D.C.s will continue to complicate their practices, their life, and hence continue to confuse and turn off the marketplace.
There is POWER in not paying any attention to what most Chiropractors do… because the majority in and outside of Chiropractic are wrong about virtually everything.
You can take that to the bank.
If YOU are willing to change, YOU can change everything and truly have a happy and prosperous 2019.