In an effort to impress, we overlook the simple things…and you’d be surprised how important THESE simple things are.
Our easy to implement 7 Simple Chiropractic Office WOW Strategies can make all the difference. Check it out:
1. Clean windows – Like Walt Disney said, “Clean CLEAN windows”…this means to clean them (both sides) BEFORE they get dirty. Maybe Every Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon?
2. Proper lighting – “Full spectrum” bulbs do wonders. Make sure that ALL your bulbs are changed over to “full spectrum”…especially any fluorescents.
3. Nice looking waste paper/trash baskets – Ideally keep them out of site as best as you can…and yes, empty them BEFORE they get full. Maybe 25% full max before they are emptied.
4. Smell – Find a scent and stick with it. It will become associated with your practice. Make sure it is in every room and isn’t overbearing. Something very fresh. Nothing floral or fruity.
5. Clean carpets and walls – Like windows, they should never be dirty. Also make sure your colors are calming yet professional.
6. Front Desk – Is yours uncluttered?…Or is it full of signs, business cards, brochures, plants, supplements, etc. Keep it clean and clear of clutter. Same goes with whatever a patient can see from the front desk. (Or from anywhere in the office for that matter. Walk around, what do they see?)
7. Artwork/Pictures – Everything matted and framed. No posters! One picture per wall. Ideally less is more and other than maybe in the consult or report room, NO patient education on walls. You see it as education, THEY view it as defensive persuasion.
Leave Your Comment Below!