I think it’s fair to say that we are all different. Each of us has many facets. We are all complex beings.
…and that’s a beautiful thing.
But after working with thousands of D.C.s, I believe each one has a major dominating trait and m.o. that falls into one of these five categories…
- The Worry and Wonderers – They rarely pull the trigger and always second guess when they do. They lack confidence and typically blame others for their lot in life.
- The Decisive Doers – These are typically accurate thinkers who take responsibility for their actions and their life. They are always in momentum. They are addicted to learning and improving. They are a little A.D.D. and can burn out if they don’t watch it.
- The Carelessly Content – These are the jokers. Rarely reaching their potential. Overly optimistic. Their fearful spouse cries in private. For them, ignorance is bliss.
- The Incompetent Implementors – These Docs think that life is having a party but they weren’t invited so they constantly research and buy programs and sign up for stuff. But rarely do they get things done.
- The Sane and Self Aware – I love these types. They make the perfect ChiroTrust member. (I’m going to talk about how to become more sane and self-aware next week.)
Knowing your strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies is extremely valuable.
As we all get through this time, spend time to get to know yourself.