Practice Success is a byproduct of putting in the thinking, the time, and the work.
This also creates sanity.
So ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Are you happy with your progress? __Yes or __No
- If you are not happy with where you are at in practice, it would be wise of you to accept that your progress is a direct result of how often and how well you do the right things at the right time for the right reasons.
- Are you doing what it takes to get what you want? __Yes or __No
- If you answered “yes” you are and are not getting what you want, then your results are telling you that you are not.
- Are you willing to commit to a constant quest to know what you don’t know and to always challenge what you believe to be right? __Yes or __No
- This is a big one. If you are stuck, realize that the perspective that you currently have that got you where you are won’t get you to where you want to go.
Sanity and Practice Success…
You can’t truly have one without the other.