Trouble getting focused?
Lost “The Big Picture” for your practice?
Making little headway in all the things
that you KNOW you should be doing?
If so, asking yourself these 3 questions every night can help you immensely with…
- Getting things done
- Witnessing practice momentum
- Feeling a lot calmer and content with your progress
Okay, here are the questions—the same questions I ask myself each night…
- “What is the most important thing that I want to accomplish tomorrow…that if I just got this one thing done, I would continue to feel confident in my future?”
- “What time tomorrow will I set aside to accomplishing this task?”
- “What do I need to do and where do I need to be, to guarantee that I will not be bothered or distracted?”
Trust me on this, if you keep multitasking, you’ll never reach your potential and you’ll always feel in a rush and behind in your work.
By the way, you will always be behind in your work. You just don’t want to feel as though you are. 🙂
Owning a business requires you to make tough choices. Along the way, you will not please everyone.
As a matter of fact, if someone isn’t bent out of shape in or around your business, you probably aren’t doing enough or doing enough right things to move your business efficiently forward.