I’m an entrepreneur through and through. It’s been a long and hard road, filled with satisfaction and sacrifices.
Here’s what “Mr. Wonderful” has to say about entrepreneurship…
I couldn’t agree with him more.
Both give my clients a shortcut, an advantage in the marketplace, and a laid-out system and plan for long-term and sustainable health, success, and peace of mind.
Also, these 10 ways of being have helped me stay in the game and ultimately win. They work for me. Know what works for you….
- Work hard, plan each day, and value and manage my time. Say “no” to frivolous and meaningless activities.
- Make my personal health and fitness a priority over finances. I surround myself with people who have similar goals and values.
- Self-awareness. I know without a shadow of a doubt that being alone a lot allows me to be the best that I can be for myself and others. It is what it is.
- Be as nice and generous as possible to everyone I come in contact with… even if I know that I will never see them again. Cheap people rarely attract much and lose way more than they gain by being cheap.
- Living without. Really trying hard to get rid of material things, especially if they require maintenance, storage, or insurance. For me, being as minimalistic as possible is the key to an uncluttered mind. In the kitchen, in the closet, in the garage. Less is more… for me.
- Less attention to myself. If I could be invisible, I would be. 🙂
- No television. I don’t watch sports, I don’t listen to the “news”, or consume anything “fiction”.
- Move towards discomfort as often as possible. It builds strength in mind and body. I could easily sleep on the floor, take only cold showers, and eat once a day or not at all… and often do.
- Remove as many colors on the rubix cube of my life as possible. Fitness over fashion, work over worry, prevention over intervention and all things simple, elegant, and well made. Mechanical over digital nurtures my soul.
- A balanced day is a balanced life. My goal is to never retire. Make work and play a daily seamless experience.
Needing and wanting nothing.
That’s me in a nutshell
Make it a good day!
Whatever that means to you 🙂