There are 10 practice building must-haves…
- Silky smooth adjusting skills.
- Excellent clinical judgment.
- Mad work ethic. Blame no one for anything. Silent 100% responsibility, credit, and blame. Always in control of one’s emotions. Doing the right thing, not the easiest. Being immune to discomfort. Not flinching at problems and challenges.
- The ability to instantly create rapport with others.
- Immunity to gimmicks and quick buck schemes… a long-term vision.
- A pristine reputation.
- Professionalism in every way.
- A positive attitude toward others, business, and life. Always.
- Mentors whom you admire, respect, and who truly have you and your patients’ best interest in mind.
- Balance in your life.
To “make it” and sustain it over the long term, you need all ten.
Even 9 out of 10 won’t get or keep you there.
…And the moment you think you’ve got things licked, you’re coasting, not growing.
Because school is never out… for the pro.
It never ends.
So be easy and hard on yourself.
Be patient and anxious.
Spend time to think and time to do absolutely nothing at all.
…and never, NEVER let anyone see you sweat.