I’m sure you have a morning ritual, either by default or design.
But does your morning ritual help set the stage for massive action each day?
If not, my advice would be to test new morning habits.
Here are a few that work for me…
- Before I get out of bed, I stretch.
- Before I get out of bed, I pray and remind myself how good I got it.
- Before I get out of bed, I take some slow, deep breaths.
- While in the shower, I think of one challenge or opportunity and for some reason, and it happens every time, I exit the shower with a great idea and plan. Then, before I forget it, I write it down.
- I don’t eat breakfast. I have a glass of water then head to Pete’s Coffee to write my daily “Time To Think” email and to review the “To-Do” list for the day that I created the night before, after I finished my “Book of the Day”.
- Before I go back home to work or head to the office to discuss things with my team, I respond to some emails, check up and in with my Committee Doctors, and make a few phone calls.
That’s basically my morning ritual and it lasts up to 9 am when I do my morning member conference/support calls.
FOCUS ON THE DAY
SOME PHONE CALLS
That’s my morning ritual.
That’s what I do before I actually “work”.
That way, when I am on my calls and working in the business, I can do and be my very best.
Leave Your Comment Below!