You know what bums me out the most about Chiropractic?…
That there are some good docs with some bad habits.
They are clinically strong, they practice ethically and “professionally”, and they truly want to help others.
…but they have some bad habits — habits that they’ve had for many years, created with good intentions.
And these bad habits are killing their practices.
Here they are the most common:
- Calling patients after their first adjustment and/or when the patient’s miss an appointment.
- Treating patients on their off days.
- Discounts and/or free care
- “Eat, Drink, and Sleep” Chiropractic
- Spending too much time with each patient. (Could easily be as damaging as spending not enough time.)
- Dressing casual and/or having a homey-looking office in an attempt to be more approachable, less intimidating, and “down to earth”.
- Too serious. Too “professional”. Hyper-focused on the condition and not the person. No sense of or appreciation for appropriate humor.
- Using diagnostics and/or x-rays solely to explain and/or educate.
- Using words and terms that patients don’t understand
- Adverse to marketing. Thinking all marketing is bad. (Most is!)
The good news is that these are the type of doctors that ChiroTrust seems to attract and can help the most.
Leave Your Comment Below!