Want to stay miserable?
It really is this easy!…
- Live in the past and focus on regrets and blame.
- Worry about the future and everything you don’t have and haven’t done.
- Surround yourself with negative people who spend little-to-no time on personal development.
- Keep using excuses for not exercising and more importantly, not eating right.
- Abuse drugs and/or alcohol.
- Always go after the quick buck.
- Look for the bad in everything and everyone.
- Work to live (Hear today’s “5 Minute Daily Chiropractic Seminar”).
- Watch a lot of T.V… especially the news.
- Continue to believe that your town, your practice, your patients, your industry, your situation, etc. is different and is keeping you from succeeding.
Or just do the opposite and watch everything around you “magically” transform.
See, the good news is that you are in control. Only you can create success or failure.
…and it starts with how you think, what you believe, and how you manage your most valuable asset: your time.
Leave Your Comment Below!