I’m glad I didn’t do that great in “school”.
…because if I did, I’d probably think, act, and react like most people.
If you did great in school but aren’t succeeding in business, then chances are, you are adverse to change.
You are proficient at consuming but not so great at eliminating.
Like your physical body, your business is a living thing.
To survive, both your body and your business must consume and eliminate.
You can’t do one without the other.
In the marketplace, most consumers eliminate but don’t consume.
In a business sense, most Chiropractors consume but don’t eliminate.
To create a healthy practice, they should start off by doing more eliminating than consuming.
- Eliminate the marketing, the messaging, and the positioning that is creating confusion and/or controversy.
- Eliminate the unnecessary scripts and procedures that attempt to prolong care beyond the typical desires of the patient.
- Eliminate the products and/or services that don’t directly increase patient referrals and reactivations.
- Eliminate any paid advertising that relies on giving away or discounting services.
- Eliminate anything that makes you and/or you’re your patients feel uncomfortable.
Then, provide the ChiroTrust content and communication for your patients and your prospects… for their consumption 🙂