You hear a lot of D.C.s say that Chiropractors need to “come together”.
Personally, I strongly disagree. Here’s why…
It’s unfortunate but do you really want to associate yourself with D.C.s who repel patients, are controversial, and are obviously struggling in practice?
I’m not sure the exact numbers, but this probably represents over half of the D.C.s out there.
If you agree, then what are you doing to stand apart?
What are you doing that answers the question, “Why should I go to you?”
I’m sure that many of your patients love you.
I’m sure that you get some or a lot of patient referrals.
But I’m talking about how you position yourself in front of the 90% of consumers around your office and in your city or town who don’t even know who you are yet and are scared to go to any Chiropractor.
Take a look at how you position your practice.
From your practice name to your signage to your website…
All the external stuff.
That is why I created ChiroTrust.
ChiroTrust members have all the done-for-you positioning and messaging tools created and maintained for them….
- Business Card copy
- ChiroTrust Endorsement Video
- Dan Murphy M.D. Communication
- Custom and active “Done for You” website.
- On and Offline Marketing Done for You.
- Help with creating a practice name that attracts (not confuses, means nothing, or repels) patients.
- The right to market yourself as a ChiroTrust member.
…I can go on but do you now see how important positioning is?
Positioning is everything.